8/14 Ciclavia x beer belly x dry river brewing
Ciclavia returns to Koreatown and iconic Wilshire Blvd on August 14th! We're incredibly fortunate to have such an amazing program in Los Angeles, and will be donating 20% of proceeds from the sales of any beer from Dry River Brewing during Ciclavia. Get your bikes, sneakers, Metro cards, and we'll see you in Ktown.
- Para Sol
- Lady Roja
8/24 Back To dank with el segundo brewing
Back to Dank is Back to School for grown-ups. Bringing back the ESBC crew and making sure we have sufficient hops to go around for an end of summer celebration.
- DFJ IPA
- Broken Skull IPA
- Two 5 Left DIPA
- Power Plant TIPA
8/27-8/28 beer belly goes to FYF Fest
Come find us at FYF this year! It'll be our first year serving up food there...not only do we have treats from Chef Wes, but a specially curated Rare Beer Bar as well.
- Cheddar, Bacon & Jalapeno- fries with cheddar whiz, fried bacon, and pickled jalapeno
- Pizza Fries- pizza whiz, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni
- Taco Fries- cheddar whiz, vegetarian taco bean chili,Oaxaca cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro
7/4 4th of july backyard boogie with the park's finest
Get ready for our annual Backyard Boogie 4th of July celebration with our friends from The Park's Finest. Please note that BB will be observing holiday hours of 11:30am-6pm (event ends at 5pm)...We gotta go watch fireworks!
- BB x TPF Backyard Boogie Plate: rice, cornbread bibingka, elote, hot links medley, pulled pork, candy coated chicken
- Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs
- Meaty Back Beef Ribs
- A la carte: links, chicken, pulled pork, elote, cornbread bibingka
6/21-6/23 LA Beer Week at BB
We have a trifecta of events lined up for you at Beer Belly. Beers from Oregon, a wacky Wake N Bake breakfast by Chef Wes, and the first ever Ktown Beer Crawl.
Get all the details here: www.beerbellyla.com/blog/labw8
5/22 five year anniversary party
Yup...it's been five crazy years since we opened our doors, and we're looking to do some celebrating with you. Not only will we have an especially great taplist for the occasion, but we're bringing back our WING EATING CONTEST. This is your chance to eat your way to fame, glory, and $200 in cash prizes.
Spaces for the contest are limited so be sure to sign up here: http://www.beerbellyla.com/merch/wing-eating-contest
- Beachwood BBQ & Brewing- 8 Buffalo
- Lost Abbey- Red Poppy (2016)
- Highland Park Brewery- Saison 100
- Noble Ale Works- Vic's Secret Showers
- Modern Times- Strawberry Hibiscus Fruitlands
- Craftsman- Cuvee de Masumoto
- Monkish/Beer Belly collab- Mind of a Peach
- Eagle Rock- Yearling
- The Bruery- Oude Tart
- Bottle Logic- Leche Borracho
- Smog City- Bourbon Barrel Aged O.E
- Almanac- Craft Pilsner
4/15-4/17, 4/22-4/24 Coachella
Heading back to the desert, find us at the Craft Beer Barn!
4/25 ommegang Game of Thrones beer release
Cue the theme song, HBO's Game of Thrones is back on 4/24. To celebrate we're throwing an event with our friends from Ommegang, and they're bringing their latest GoT collaboration beer, Seven Kingdoms. Event starts at 5pm, and we'll have other goodies on hand for you...
- Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms
- Game of Thrones Iron Throne
- Game of Thrones Take the Black
- Ommegang Rosetta
- Ommegang Grains of Truth
- Ommegang Lovely, Dark, and Deep
2/5 el segundo brewing power plant tipa day one
Hard to beat a fresh IPA, and it's impossible to beat drinking a powerful Triple IPA on the very first day of it being available. That's right hop heads, it's time for El Segundo's Power Plant TIPA Day One Release.
1/21 Hangin' with hangar 24
Special event coming your way to kick-off 2016! We're thrilled to announce that Hangar 24 will be joining us on the 21st with a full slate of very special beers.
- 2015 Pugachev's Cobra
- 2014 Pugachev's Cobra
- 2013 Hammerhead
- Double Betty
- Orange Wheat
- Easy Glider
- Iconic DIPA
- Helles Lager
- Alt Bier
- Amarillo Pale Ale
1/26 Pop up event with green flash brewing
- Natura Morta - Cherry
- Pacific Gem
- Tangerine Soul Style
- Passionfruit Kicker
- Jolly Folly
12/24-12/25 and 12/31-1/1 closed for the holidays
12/11-12/23 Hoppy Holidaze + toy drive
Every year we pull out some special beers to celebrate the holidays. Every day we'll tap a new beer, and hope that you can stop by to say hello. In addition, we will also be collecting toy donations for the needy. To participate just bring in a new, unwrapped toy to donate and we'll hook you up with a $2 draft beer (limit one per person).
- 12/11 Stone Farking Wheaton w00t Stout
- 12/12 Stone Bourbon Barrel-aged Arrogant Bastard
- 12/13 Lost Abbey Track #8
- 12/14 Lost Abbey 10 Commandments
- 12/15 Lost Abbey Angel’s Share
- 12/16 ONE NIGHT STAND: THE BRUERY
- 12/17 Firestone Walker Sucaba
- 12/18 The Bruery Melange #3
- 12/19 The Bruery 7 Swans-A-Swimming
- 12/20 The Bruery 8 Maids-A-Milking
- 12/21 Monkish Magnificat
- 12/22 Double Mountain Fa La La La
- 12/23 Craftsman Holiday Ale
10/18 Bikes and beers
Ciclavia will be celebrating their five year anniversary with a special Heart of LA route. While this route won't be cutting through Koreatown we would love for all Ciclavia participants to come out and join us for a special Bikes and Beers event.
We will be joined by fellow cycling supporters, New Belgium Brewing and will have a special tap-list as well.
- Hop Stout
- Slow Ride
10/31 Ash vs evil dead halloween
Celebrate Halloween with us! This year we will be showing the premiere of Ash vs Evil Dead (9pm), co-starring our beloved former employee Dana DeLorenzo.
Of course we will have a killer taplist for the evening, and those of you in costume will be rewarded with select $5 drafts.
- Bruery Autumn Maple
- Almanac Devil's Advocate
- Phantom Carriage Raspberry Wild Berliner Weisse
- Alesmith Evil Dead Red
- Ballast Point Pumpkin Down
- Smog City Sabre-Toothed Squirrel
- Noble Naughty Sauce
- Ninkasi Dawn of the Red
- Hangar 24 Helles Lager
- 21st Amendment Back in Black IPA
- Alesmith Lil Devil
- On-deck: Three Weavers Blood Junkie
- On-deck: Almanac Pumpkin Sour
9/7 Labor day $5 beers!
Labor Day specials are coming with six beers on tap for a holiday price of $5 each! Come kick it and take a load off.
- 3 Weavers Seafarer
- Craftsman 1903
- Boulevard Pop Up IPA
- 3 Weavers Hounslow Porter
- Ommegang Fleur De Houblon
- Smog City Lil Bo Pils
7/4 5th Annual 4th of July Backyard boogie (12-4pm)
Every year on the 4th of July we throw a Backyard Boogie with our brothers and sisters from The Park's Finest. They bring out their smoker and serve up some mean plates of BBQ.
We're talking ribs, pulled pork, coconut beef, plus all kinds of fixin'. A lot of you out there already know about that cornbread bibingka! Of course we will also have select taps of local craft beer for $5 to bring it all together.
7/29 stone ruination nation summer takeover (One Night stand makeup event)
We're getting a visit from one of the biggest and baddest OGs from SD for a special Ruination event. This will also be a One Night Stand makeup event, so if you've missed a ONS night this year, here's your chance to get an extra photo uploaded.
Stone Ruination Nation Taplist:
- Ruination 2.0
- Double Dry-hopped Ruination 2.0
- W00tStout 3.0
- Points Unknown IPA
- HiFi-LoFi Mixtape
- Delicious IPA
- Pale Ale 2.0
- Mutt Brown
6/24 + 6/26 la beer week meet the founders
LA Beer Week returns in June and it's shaping up to be the best LABW yet. The Beer Belly team will be joined by two illustrious members of the craft beer community to our little spot in Koreatown.
To kick things off we will be welcoming John McDonald, founder of Boulevard Brewing, on Wednesday June 24th. We will have a special Boulevard VW camper parked out front that will be tricked out with some fun things, lawn games, and of course there will be beer.
Boulevard brewing Taplist (6/24)
- Imperial Stout
- Hibiscus Gose
- Pop-Up IPA
- The Calling IPA
- 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat
- Heavy Lifting IPA
- Tank 7 Saison
- Ginger-Lemon Radler
- Love Child #5 (bottles)
- 2014 Bourbon Barrel Quad (bottles)
On Friday, June 26th we will be joined by David Walker, co-founder of Firestone Walker, for Walker's Wild Ride. David will be bringing out a keg of a mystery Barrelworks sour to share with the BB family. We will of course have other FW beers on tap, and we expect this to be a very special evening.
Firestone-walker TAPLIST (6/26)
- Mystery Barrelworks Sour
- Sucaba 2014
- Stickee Monkey 2014
- Unfiltered DBA
- Easy Jack
- Union Jack
- Double Jack
- Wookey Jack
- Pale 31
5/24 Beer Belly's 4-Year anniversary party
Some details are still being finalized, but we wanted to give you a peek at what we have on tap for our Anniversary Party. We will also be featuring a special menu for the occasion...burgers, wings, and fries all day long!
Can't believe it's already been four years! Hope you can come and celebrate with us, cheers!
- Logsdon Peche ’n Brett
- Noble Aleworks I Love It IPA
- Beachwood System of a Stout (2014)
- Firestone Walker Bretta Weisse
- Almanac Valley of the Heart’s Delight
- Smog City Steamfunk Brett IPA
- Smog City Saison Contraire
- Craftsman Triple White Sage
- Eagle Rock Yearling
- Monkish Selah Batch #2
- The Bruery Melange #3 (2011)
- Left Hand Milk Stout (Nitro)
- Boulevard Saison Brett
- Ommegang Joemmegang
- THE CHEESEBURGER- Beef Patty. Dill Pickles. Cheddar. American. Ketchup. House-made Beer Mustard.
- THE VOLCANO BURGER- Beef Patty. Fried Egg. Sharp Cheddar. Fried Onion Petals. Volcano Chipotle Ketchup. Pickle Mayo.
- THE PEPPER STEAK BURGER- Beef Patty. Green Peppers + Onions. Fried Egg. Worcestershire Mayo. BB Steak Sauce.
- THE ANIMAL KINGDOM- Beef Patty. Duck Confit. Fried Bacon Frisée. Goat Cheese. Lyonnaise Mayo.
- PEPPER + ONION FRIES- Fries Topped with Sautéed Green Peppers + Onions. Worcestershire Mayo.
- BACON FAT FRIES- Bacon Fat. Arugula. Chili Morita. Maple Vinegar
- DEATH BY DUCK- Duck Confit. Duck Skin Cracklins. Smoked Salt. Sweet Onion Sugar. Raspberry Mustard.
- DUCK FAT FRIES- Duck Skin Cracklins. Smoked Salt. Sweet Onion Sugar. Raspberry Mustard.
- CHOICE OF: Buffalo Blue, Volcano Chipotle, or Honey Dijon & Cilantro
Coachella wknd 1 + 2
We're hitting the road and heading back out to the desert for both weekends of Coachella. We'll be in the Terrace waiting to feed hungry festival goers, so come HUNGRY. Stop by and say hello!
- BB Grilled Cheese
- Pork Belly Chips with Tabasco aioli
- Sriracha Pork Belly Fries - tossed with Sriracha aioli & basil
- Garlic Pork Belly Fries - tossed with minced garlic & cilantro
- Sriracha Basil Fries - fries tossed with Sriracha aioli & topped with basil
- Garlic Cilantro Fries - fries tossed with minced garlic & topped with cilantro
- Deep Fried Oreos - topped with Nutella
4/12 Ommegang: Game of Thrones Three-Eyed Raven Release
Game of Thrones RETURNS Sunday (4/12) and to commemorate the occasion we're throwing a release party with the chill folks of Ommegang. On-tap will be heavy hitters from their vast portfolio of Belgian beers, but the guest of honor for the day will be the latest Ommegang/GoT collaboration beer Three-Eyed Raven. Stop by from 12-4pm, have some brunch, drink some Three-Eyed Raven to get into the power-grabbing mood, and then go home and kickoff Season 5 of GoT.
- Game of Thrones- Three-Eyed Raven
- Gnomegang Strong Blonde
- Duvel Single
- Tripel Perfection
- Tank 7 (Boulevard)
- Hop House
- Calypso Hennepin
- Rare Vos
- Abbey Ale
3/11 (Weds) El Segundo Brewing
Calling all hopheads…we’ll be hosting a special event with El Segundo Brewing this Wednesday (3/11). This will be a ONS makeup event, so if you want some extra credit be sure to come out, enjoy some killer IPAs, and take a photo for our Facebook page.
We recently lost someone special in the BB family, and will be donating proceeds from Power Plant TIPA and a special Chef Wes vegetarian dish to help out their family. Please help support by purchasing these items on the event day.
- Mayberry IPA
- Power Plant TIPA
- Barrel Aged Crude
- ESBC Pilsner
- Schot in het Donker Saison
- Citra Pale
- White Dog IPA
- Kapau!! IPA
- Hop Tanker DIPA
- Two 5 Left DIPA
- Station No 1 Red
- Milk Stout
2/25 (Weds) Bell’s Brewery Launch Party
Your eyes do not deceive you…on 2/25 we will be hosting Bell’s Brewery. Straight out of Kalamazoo, MI they will be bringing out a ton of craft beers that I’m sure many of you have wished were distributed in LA. Well good news…this will be a launch party for their new distribution in Los Angeles!
- Two Hearted Ale
- Kalamazoo Stout
- Third Coast Old Ale
- Amber Ale
- Midwestern Pale Ale
- Oarsman Ale