Alright now that we're a full month into 2015, I think it's time to announce what our members received this year for their dedication to the One Night Stand program. First, I want to start off by thanking all of those who participated this past year. It was our strongest year of the One Night Stand program yet with so many more of you joining us for our monthly events, and even more of you qualifying to join as a ONS member for attending at least ten events throughout the year. Our hope is to continue cultivating our program and using it as a real platform for you to meet rad people and drink great beer.
In the picture above, you'll see one of the packages for a member who attended all twelve out of twelve events.
- A bottle of The Bruery's Black Tuesday
- A one-year subscription to Draft Magazine (shoutout to Draft for the generous contribution!)
- Our Beer Belly hoodie
- A limited edition blue and white Beer Belly Drinking Cap
- A handcrafted Beer Belly bottle opener
- A variety of drinking glasses
- And of course a year long membership with the ONS family
Those who attended eleven and ten events throughout the year received a different bottle of Bruery beer (Fruet and Bois respectively), our standard Beer Belly Drinking Cap, subscription to Draft, our BB hoodie, bottle opener, and drinking glasses.
Membership comes with its own perks, and this year we've revised the program just a tad.
- 10% discount for the rest of the year
- Reservations for two on ONS event days (we typically don’t take any reservations when we have an event)
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- Those who have been members for at LEAST two years have a reduced attendance requirement to sustain their membership (a minimum of eight ONS events instead of the standard ten)
Please join me in congratulating and welcoming this year's members, and I hope that you're willing to take the 2015 challenge yourself.
Keep an eye out for our full page ad in February's Beer Paper LA.