It's true we're hiring for a new craft beer manager! All interested applicants please read the description below, and email resumes to drink AT beerbellyla.com. Position: Manager, Craft Beer
Company: Beer Belly
Location: CA – Los Angeles
Beer Belly, a craft beer bar in the heart of Koreatown, is looking for a passionate and motivated Craft Beer Manager to take the helm of the beverage program (craft beer, wine, and craft sodas) and help manage the front-of-house operations to lead our energetic staff.
We take great pride in bringing the best local craft beer to our community of customers, and we need a Manager that can make sure we continue to deliver on that experience.
The Craft Beer Manager is a customer-facing role and will be responsible for being the ‘face’ of the Beer Belly craft beer experience, as well as, managing all aspects of the Beer Belly beverage program and front-of-house operations.
An intimate knowledge and passion of craft beers and local breweries is an absolute MUST.
If you have previous management experience in a full-service, high volume, casual dining concept, have proven-leadership skills, and are a craft beer enthusiast, then please submit your resume (email: drink AT beerbellyla.com)!
- Facilitate the sourcing and purchasing of all beverages
- Manage and grow bar sales
- Implement staff training programs
- Manage/Bartend 4-5 nights a week
- Be the primary Beer Belly craft beer liaison and facilitate communication with craft beer sales reps
- Engage customers and staff around the subject of craft beer
- Coordinate creative craft beer events and programs for a unique craft beer experience
- Contribute to company blog on craft beer related topics
- Analyze and report sales numbers, staff performance, beer/wine/soda cost and report to upper-management and ownership on a weekly basis
- Two to four years experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of local craft beer scene
- Excellent personal communication and customer service skills
- The ability to lift and move full kegs
- Experience using Excel or another spreadsheet program (Google, Numbers, etc.)
- Flexible and open full-time schedule
- Three years of management experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience working in the craft beer industry
- Cicerone certification
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Dinerware’s reporting functionality
- Live within reasonable proximity to Beer Belly
To Apply: Email your resume to drink AT beerbellyla.com
Beer Belly is a craft beer bar in the heart of Koreatown (just north of the Wiltern Theater) focused on providing the best in local craft beer. With 12 rotating taps and an extensive bottle selection, Beer Belly offers some of the most sought out craft beers in Southern California.