Beer Belly's brand new Long Beach location is looking for an experienced GENERAL MANAGER who has a depth of knowledge of food, craft beer, and restaurant operations.
We are really looking for the RIGHT individual who is willing to dedicate him or herself to our growing company and really help us take it to the next level. A individual that is dedicated to the success and future of the business and willing to do what it takes to make that happen. If you invest in OUR future we will invest in YOUR future. The potential is here and we are looking for the perfect person to join us.
- At least 2 years experience as General Manager/Manager in fast paced/high volume bars or restaurants
- In depth knowledge of Craft Beer (Cicerone Certification is a HUGE plus)
- Seeking long term commitment and career in the industry
- Open availability
- Knowledge of restaurant POS systems
- Must be experienced with inventory, costing, ordering, and tracking numbers
You will be in charge of all FOH operations including: staffing, scheduling, purchasing, events, serving, staff management, training, etc
You will report to the Executive Chef and Owner.
Thank you for taking the time to read our ad and we look forward to working with you in the future.
*IMPORTANT* Please include a cover letter with your application and please respond promptly to messages or emails.
**Compensation will be based on experience