Every Monday, Chef Wes brings you a new dish or dishes, and we play a bunch of 80s music! Simple, yet delicious~ We'll try to update this page every Monday so you can stay in the know!
NEW ORDER MONDAY DISHES
- "Loaded Mac + Cheese" Cheddar Beer Whiz. Sharp Cheddar. Sour Cream Mash. Chives. Bacon Bits.
- "Little BahhhhALLS" Mini Bacon Fat Lamb Meatballs. Kalamata Olives. Feta Cheese. Curry Marinara.
- "Triple Onion Beer Braised Short Rib Sandwich" Beer & Onion Braised Beef Short Rib, House Pickled Onions & Peppers, Deep Fried Dill Onion Rings, Ginger Nutmeg Sriracha Aioli, Red Fox & Manchego Cheese, Sourdough
- "Chi's Drunken Pork Sammy" Orange beer braised pork shoulder, grilled pineapple, pickled red onions, chipotle aioli.
- "Bone Marrow Mac N Cheese" Bone Marrow Bechamel. Asiago Cheese. Roasted Beef Marrow Bone. Fresh Parsley. Panko.
- "The B-B-D-P-B" Beer Belly Double Pork Belly Sandwich. 10 hr Blonde Ale Cinnamon Braised Pork Belly. House-Cured Fried Pork Belly. Carrot, Fennel, & Charred Corn Sweet Slaw. Chili Aioli.
- "Zombie Pear-pocalypse" Grilled Pork Loin. Zombie Killer Poached Pears. Bacon-fat sautéed arugula, pecan, and cayenne honey aioli.
- "American Mac N Cheese" American Whiz. Beer Onion Mash. Cheddar. Macaroni. Topped with Fried Corn.
- "BeerGhetti & Parm Balls" Spaghetti with Beer Marinara, Fresh Parmesan, & Chicken Parm Meatballs.
- TUNA TARTARE TACOS. Raw Tuna. Red Onion. House Pickled Red Cabbage. Kale & Roasted Corn. Avocado. Queso Cojita. Bacon Fat, Jalapeño & Lime Salsa.
Denver vs Cincinnati
- "The Denver BOMBlette Burger" ode to the Denver Omelette. Ground beef patty. Ham. Green & Red Peppers. Onions. Cheddar. Brioche Bun. Chipotle Aioli. Fried Egg.
- "5 Ways To Cincy" ode to 5 Way Cincinnati Chili" Braised Beef Top Round Chili. Beer, Bacon & Bean Spaghetti. Onions. Cheddar Cheese.
New Orleans vs Chicago
- "The Po' Brees Sammy" Beer battered shrimp with shredded romaine tomato housemade pickles mayo and blackened aioli on a French roll
- "The Italian Beef Shuffle" ode to Chicago's Famous Italian Beef Sandwich. Roasted and Slow Cooked Beef Top Round. Porter & Beef Jus. House-made Giardiniera. Fresh Roll.
Atlanta vs Green Bay
- "I-95 South" ode to Atlanta and Matt Ryan's Philly Roots. Chicken Fried Cheesesteak Strips. House-made Whiz. Griddled Onions.
- "Cheese Curd Double Check" ode to Green Bay Packers. Beer Tempura Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds. Spicy Garlic Aioli. Fresh Dill.
Miami vs NY Jets
- "Party in the city where the heat is on, All night, on the beach till the break of dawn" ode to The Cuban Frita Burger. Spiced Ground Beef & Pork Patty. Jalapeño Hash. Beer Onions. Smoked Paprika Aioli.
- "Rex's Hot Seat Pizza Mac" ode to NY Pizza. Pizza whiz. Macaroni. Mozzarella. Asiago. Fresh Basil. Hot Pepper Flakes.
Pittsburgh vs Tennessee
- "Titan Fried Chicken" ode to Nashville Hot Chicken. Whole Fried Chicken Leg. Spicy Buttermilk Dredge. Cayenne Paste Rub. House Pickled. White Bread.
Carolina vs Philadelphia
- "Little Cams" Ode to Carolina Pulled Pork. BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. I still love you Jason Avant Slaw.
- "Chip's Roast Pigskin Sammy" Ode to Philly Roast Pork. Roasted Pork Shoulder. Beer & Pork Jus. Broccoli Rabe. Provolone.
Indianapolis vs New York Giants
- "Colt off the Cob" Corn. Braised Pork Belly. Green & Red Bell Peppers. Onions. Feta Cheese.
- "ManningHattan Clams" Fried Baby Clams w/ Manhattan Chowder Aioli.
10/27 #NOMday Night Football
Washington vs Dallas
- "Colt McCrab" ode to the Crab Pretzel. Soft Pretzel. Cream Cheese Crab Cake Dip. Melted Tillamook Cheddar.
Houston vs Pittsburgh
10/20 #NOMday Night Football
Houston vs Pittsburgh
- "Fosters Fumblin' Fajita Fries" Fries tossed with housemade fajita seasoning topped with sautéed ribeye, bell pepper and onions. Garnished with cilantro and served with a spicy hot sauce
- "Ode to Pittsburgh Primanti Bros. Sandwich" Beer roasted beef, smoked turkey breast, sliced salami, provolone cheese, shoe string french fries served with tomato and Pittsburgh inspired coleslaw on fresh Italian roll
10/13 #NOMday Night Football
San Francisco vs St. Louis
- “Roni Lott" Rice, Vermicelli, Jalapeño, Red Pepper, Carrot, Onion, Garlic, Paprika, Chipotle, Cayenne, Short Rib, Cilantro
- “CRABtree-A-Roni” Red, yellow, orange pepper, celery, lemon, butter, yellow curry, basil coconut cream, cayenne, ginger, crab, shaved radish
- "The Syberg Slinger" An ode to St. Louis. Hashbrowns, two hamburger patties, two eggs sunny side up, housemade chili, cheddar, chopped onion.
10/6 #NOMday Night Football
Seattle vs Washington
- "The D-Jax Dog" ode to the half smoke. Ribeye & Pork Belly Housemade Sausage-Burger-Dog. Housemade Beer Chili. Onions. Mustard.
- "The Sherminator" ode to the Dange Russ Dog. Footlong Pork Hot Dog. Cheddar Mac N Cheese. Fried Tortillas. Pickled Jalapeños. Seahawk Onions.
9/29 #NOMday Night Football
New England vs Kansas City
- "Brady's Beer & Bacon Boston Baked Beans" ode to Boston Baked Beans. Beer, onions, apple wood smoked bacon, Beans, Ahern Special Boston Sauce
- "Big Red's Little Ribs" ode to Kansas City BBQ Spare Ribs. A Pile of Homemade Dry Rubbed and KC BBQ Beer Roasted Riblets
9/22 #NOMday Night Football
Chicago vs New York Jets
- “Daaaaa Bears Ditka Dog” ode to the Chicago dog. All Beef Hot Dog. Steamed Vienna Poppy Seed Bun. House Pickled Spears & Serranos. Onion. Fresh Tomato. House Made Relish. Celery Salt. Yellow Mustard.
- “The #DontLetVickWalkYer…Dog.” ode to the New York Street Cart Dog. All beef hot dog. Sauced Street Cart Onions. Saurkraut. Spicy Brown Mustard. Bun. Bacon optional.
9/15 #NOMday Night Football
Philadelphia vs Indianapolis
- "Shady's Cut on a Dime" Grilled Top Round. Griddled Salami & Onions. Special Sauce. Tomato. American Cheese. Kaiser Roll
- "LUCKy Fried Pork Sandwich" ode to Indys famous fried pork sandwich. Apple Marinated and Rosemary bread crumb fried pork loin. House pickles. Tomato. Lettuce. Colt Horseradish Mayo.
9/8/14 #NOMday Night Football
San Diego vs Arizona
- "The Invisible Girlfriend" Ode to San Diego Carne Asada Fries. Beer Marinated Skirt Steak. Onion. Red & Orange Bell Peppers. Queso Cojita. Pico De Gallo. Avocado Sour Cream.
- "The Larry Fitz" Ode to the Cardinals Touchdown Tortilla. Tomato Torilla & Spinach Tortilla Wrap. Red Pepper Sour Cream. Fresh Basil. Chive Cream Cheese. Braised Shortrib. Sriracha Mayo.
Detroit vs NY Giants
- "The MegaTron" Ode to Triple Decker Dinty Moore. Triple Stack Corned Beef. Lettuce. Tomato. Spicy Russian Dressing. Toasted Sourdough.
- "The Manningwhich" Ode to classic NY Reuben. Corned Beef. Thousand Island Dressing. Sweet & Sour-kraut.
- “BahhhhhhURGER": Lamb Burger. Garlic Aioli. Goat Cheese. Curry Fried Zucchini. Micro Basil. Griiled Minted Tomato. Beer Onions with “Pucker Fries” (Spicy Cumin Vinegar Fries.)
- “Pucker Fries”: Spicy Cumin Vinegar Fries
- "Rocky Pockets": Philly cheesesteak hot pocket on crack, puff pastry, griddled onions, sliced top round, American
- "Little PanzaRIZZOs": Mini panzarottis (deep fried pizza calzones), mozz, sauce, LOVE, and blue cheese on the side
- "Corn on the Curb" Beer Boiled Elote: Corn on the cob boiled in beer, jalapeno butter, cilantro mayo, questo cojita, chile salt, and lime
- "Go Home Mousse! You're Drunk!" Chicken Liver Beer Mousse: Watermelon reduction, thyme, pickled watermelon rind, and cinnamon waffle cake
- Calzone with smoked mozzarella and fresh cracked black pepper alfredo sauce, fried prosciutto, smoked broccoli, and smoked chicken
- Deep fried dough balls, tossed in cinnamon sugar and served with a blueberry cream cheese dipping sauce
- Let's Get Skrimpy: Grilled shrimp with bacon beer grit cakes, bacon, green onions, paprika corn, and served w/ creole marscapone sauce
Belgian Indp. Day
- Carbonade Flamande Poutine: Beef Stewed w/ Duvel Single, Poutine-style, Bacon, Onions, Cabricharme Belgian Goat Cheese
- Fat vs Mussels: Bacon fat beer mussels, pork belly, apples, radicchio, celery, garlic, cilantro, beer.
- CalaMarried: Garlic tempura fried calamari, celery & red pepper confetti, citrus salad, basil aioli
"VIVA LA PO BOY!" Carne Asada Po Boy Sandwich. Cerveza Marinated & Grilled Ribeye. Chili Dijon. Queso Cojita. marinated red onion. Shredded Iceberg. Pickled Jalapeños.
- The Duckster Roll: Butter confit'd duck, celery, shallot mayo, on a grilled dog bun
- Smokin In the Papas Room: Smoked potato chips, w/ fried sage
- Grilled Pork Loin w/ fries, apple & fennel roasted pork gravy
- Crab Dip & Devil Sticks: spicy breadsticks and crab dip
5/19/14 Summer Menu Preview
- That Mac Cray: Crawfish Mac N Cheese- Gumbo cheddar whiz, swiss, crawfish tails, bay & celery bread crumbs
- Summer Tash- Lima beans, corn, roasted garlic, thai chili & red pepper, pickled red onion, smoked bacon & paprika aioli
- Salmon Burger and Dill Fries- Salmon burger, grilled pineapple & pistachio aioli, fried leeks, and micro arugula
- Quad-deck Grilled PBJ (pecan butter and jam)- Housemade pecan butter, fresh strawberries, strawberry jam
- Frozen chocolate covered bananas dusted w/ hickory smoked salt
- The HOCKte Cristo- Monte Cristo style Sammy dipped and breaded in rosemary breadcrumbs. Stuffed w/ gruyere & carmelized onion cheddar and cider braised, smoked ham hocks. Topped w/ Pine-Apple reduction & pecans.
- Ocho Pisan- Monster 8-layer lasagna w/ chipotle cilantro marinara, mozzarella, queso cojito, Velveeta
- Mucho Garlic- GARLIC bread served w/ chipotle cilantro marinara
3/31/14 Double-Team #NewOrderMonday (Chef Wes + Chef John)
- Gettin Piggy Wit It- Cuban style sammy. Beer braised pork belly, bacon, blueberry mustard, pickled radish on grilled pressed bread
- The Octo...Gone- Beer braised & double fried octopus w/ dill & lemon garlic aioli
- Chipotle Cheese Mac Attack: Macaroni, chipotle cheddar whiz, queso cotija, queso oaxaca, and cilantro. Chicken optional.
3/17/14 Special St. Paddy's Menu
- Luck of the Irish Mash: Green onion mashed potatoes w/ Sorrel & Broccoli served with melted butter
- Where The Corned Beefs Have No Name: House Corned Beef & cabbage simmered in Irish Red served with whipped Horseradish Cream
- Fried Fontina & Prosciutto - Panko encrusted Fontina cheese and prosciutto balls over a bed of arugula w/ toasted almonds, prosciutto-fat melon vinaigrette
- "Put Yo Money Where Yo Mouth Is" Chili: beef tongue chili, with grilled cheddar cheese polenta cake
- Caramel Apple Mochi Balls
- Beer Braised Lamb Shoulder Sliders
- I'm Gonna Get You Sucka-TASH: creamed spicy succotash, with corn, baby lima beans, and serrano peppers
- Barack-oli & Potato Croquettes: broccoli, asiago, potato, and panko
- Washington Apple & Cherry Inside Out Tarts: caramelized apple, puff pastry, cherry reduction, and vanilla ice cream
- Beer, duck, and sausage gumbo with white rice
- Jalapeno cheddar hush puppies
2/3/14 (starts at 6pm)
Beer Belly Helper
- Duck Confit Lasagna Helper. Sage marinara, garlic, goat cheese, asiago, and mozzarella
- Beer and Beef Stroganoff. Ground beef, spicy cream stroganoff, broccoli
- Turkey Nuggets with Sage Honey Mustard
- King of K-Town: Thinly sliced grilled pork loin, kimchi, sesame leaf, housemade miso mustard, on a brioche bum
- Sweet & Spicy Basil Wings
- Red Curry Wings
- Whiz Fries (Classic Whiz w/ Bacon, Pepperjack Whiz w/ Pickled Jalapenos, Buffalo Whiz w/ Chicken)