LA Beer Week is a great way to kickoff the summer beer drinking circuit in Los Angeles, and this year we have some great events lined up to get in the spirit. Be sure to watch this space for updates as they come in.
TUESDAY JUNE 21st (5pm) Wake n Bake w/ Almanac and Smog City
Breakfast is what's for dinner as Chef Wes prepares a unique breakfast for dinner menu to go along with a very special collaborative taplist from two of our favorite breweries...Almanac and Smog City.
- Almanac Craft Pilsner
- Almanac San Francisco IPA
- Almanac Coffee Barrel Noir (Woodford Reserve BBL Cold Brew Coffee & Vanilla Stout)
- Almanac Tropical Platypus (Galaxy Dry-hopped sour with kiwi, mango, and lime)
- Almanac Vanilla Cherry Dogpatch
- Almanac Hoppy Sour El Dorado
- Smog City Little Bo Pils
- Smog City Mai Tai HopT (Hoptonic IPA w/ coconut)
- Smog City ChipShot Coffee Porter
- Smog City Kumquat Saison
- Smog City Ch'nooks and Crannies
- Smog City Cuddlebug
- Captain Crunch French Toast Fluffernutter- Captain Crunch Crusted French Toast, Marshmallow Fluff, Peanut Butter, Hot Nutella Sauce, Banana
- Bacon Fat Cinnamon Toast Ice Cream Sandwich Pancakes- Bacon Bits, Bacon Fat Icing, Vanilla Ice Cream, Cinnamon Swirls, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Brownie Batter Pancakes with Fruit Loop Butter & Maple Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Syrup- Pancakes with Brownie Batter swirls, Fruit Loop Compound Butter, Strawberries, Blueberries
- Buffalo Deviled Egg Fried Chicken Waffle Sliders- Buffalo Deviled Eggs, Fried Chicken, Waffles, Maple
- The Spammy Breakfast Sammy- Seared Spam Buns, Cheddar Hash, Sunny Side Egg, Arugula, Sriracha Island Dressing
- The Everything In the Bagel Everything Bagel- Everything Bagel, Seared Spam, Fried Chicken, Mini Waffles, Sunny Side Egg, Cheddar Hash, Buffalo Deviled Egg, Arugula, Sriracha Island Dressing
WEDNESDAY JUNE 22nd (5pm) Beer Belly Goes To: Oregon
Join us for a special night of beers from the Pacific Northwest. Featuring beers from Cascade, Boneyard, Logsdon, Double Mountain, Crux, Fat Heads, Buoy, and Breakdside. If you’ve never had the chance to try standout beers like Shrieking Violet and Notorious TIPA now is the time.
- Cascade Shrieking Violet
- Cascade Figaro
- Boneyard Notorious TIPA
- Boneyard Hop Venom
- Logsdon Conversion
- Fat Heads PDX IBUisive IPA
- Breakside Salted Caramel Stout
- Breakside Rainbows and Unicorns
- Double Mountain Veiled Conspiracy
- Buoy NW Red Ale
- Crux Tough Love
- Crux Freakcake
THURSDAY JUNE 23RD (5PM) THE KTOWN BEER CRAWL FEAT. GOOD BEER CO.
A night out in Koreatown often means Korean BBQ for dinner, copious amounts of soju, and a round of karaoke.
During LABW we present an alternative...a Ktown Beer Crawl. Craft beer bars, Beer Belly and Southland Beer have teamed up with the Good Beer Co. to bring you a Ktown Beer Crawl! The Good Beer Co. is known for brewing fantastic sours, wilds, and farmhouse beers and we are really excited to bring them to the neighborhood. For this special occasion, we will both be tapping kegs from their lineup of great beers.
BEER BELLY TAPLIST:
- Hoppy Oro
- Horse's Blend
- Sun Juice
Southland Beer is located at:
740 S Western Ave #112
Los Angeles, CA 90005