With the weather finally cooling down in Los Angeles, we're happy to share with you our new Winter menu dishes for 2015. We're launching our new dishes on Monday, November 16th at 5pm...so hope to see you there!
Let's see what Chef Wes has prepared...
- Asada Pasta- Housemade Tapatio linguine, chili morita, fresh ricotta, mexi-marinara, marinated grilled skirt steak, micro-cilantro
- Yellow Curry Risotto + Duck & Bacon Meatballs- Arborio rice, onion, carrot, peas, duck & bacon meatballs
- Warm Purple Kale & Squash Salad- Roasted butternut squash, fried prosciutto, toasted walnuts, tarragon fried goat cheese, fried tarragon, warm brown sugar & dijon vinaigrette
- Brown Sugar Baby Backs- Baked baby back ribs, brown sugar hot sauce, smoked cabbage blue cheese slaw
- Bacon Bacon Mac- Housemade bacon whiz, Tillamook cheddar, swiss, bacon bits, bacon weave
- Gorgonzola Au Gratin Mac- Provolone + gorgonzola whiz, gorgonzola, asiago, potato au gratin, panko bread crumbs, optional egg
- The Autumn Pub Steak- Seared pub steak, beer braised carrots & parsnips, fried brussels leaves, charred sweet chilis, beer stew gravy
- Pork Cheek Chili Cheese Fries- Fries, beer braised pork cheek chili, Tillamook cheddar, queso Oaxaca