We're thrilled to announce that we'll be joined by Monkish Brewing for a One Night Stand on May 15th (Wednesday). This will be our first ONS with this fine Torrance brewery, and trust when we say the beers are not to be missed. The BB fam had the chance to drive down to Torrance to make a quick video for those of you who haven't had the chance to meet Henry, or to check out the Monkish tasting room.
On tap for the evening:
- Shaolin Fist (Dubbel with sichuan peppercorns) **New release**
- Oblate (Belgian-style blonde ale spiced with chamomile)
- Crux (Belgian-style single ale spiced with elderflowers)
- Red Table (Belgianized red/amber ale spiced with pink peppercorns)
- Rosa's Hips (Belgian-style brown ale spiced with rose hips)
- Anomaly (Belgian-style strong dark ale)
- Feminist (Belgian-style tripel ale spiced with hibiscus)
- Dat Moi (Lager)
- Lumen (hoppy Belgian-style pale with jasmine flowers)
- Pieta (Belgian-style brown ale with citra hops)
Hope to see you there!
PS: Don’t forget to take a picture in the designated photo zone and upload to our Facebook page (or email to email@example.com if you’re shy). If you can prove you were at 10 out of the 12 One Night Stands this year you will get a very, very, very special gift at the end of the year.